The Mature Market Report
The Mature Market Report provides a comprehensive overview of marketing and the UK’s ageing population (aka the ‘over-50s’, the ‘50+’ or the ‘mature market’).
The report provides detailed analysis and nuanced insight in its 200 pages and 60,000 words, drawing upon more than 300 data and research sources. It was written by Mark Beasley of rhc advantage, with the input of two University Professors.
- Demographic trends and projections
- Macro-environmental factors, including economic, social, cultural, legal and political
- The income, expenditure and wealth of older people, and also employment and retirement
- Psychology. The attitudes of older people to age, ageing, business and marketing
- Physical ageing
- Segmentation, including generational marketing, targeting and positioning
- Marketing Mix
- Marketing in practice
- Marketing communications guidelines
- Digital and social marketing
- European perspective
Conferences, presentations and seminars
The report provides the basis for an informative and entertaining presentation, suitable for conferences, seminars and workshops. It has been presented at a number of conferences in London and Europe and in-house to many businesses. Contact us now to discuss your requirements, or read more about the report here.